Aktuelle Zeit: 26. Sep 2017, 11:04  

Categories

Hadith 
AutorNachricht
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Highscores: 4
Beitrag Hadith
Assalamu aleykum wa rahmetullahi wa barakaatuh :)

Recently I deleted all the translated Ahadith I posted some years ago. To not leave you in the dark I try to explain why.

Many of the Ahadith I posted are part of Shari'ah or can be used to correct someone. The problem here is that these have been translations. The original texts are as you may know in arabic. Since there are figures of speech which are translated word by word (so the actual meaning gets lost), lack of knowledge of the context and in the end shaytan, as well, we cannot take translations of Ahadith for any kind of judgement over others. But the problem of us (especially youths) is our own lack of knowledge and our arrogance (which shaytan activates). We take a translation of a Hadith to pass judgements on others, though we don't know any of it's actual meanings. This a dangerous matter and I myself am not willing to be accountable for that. I was victim of my own work in this time. One example:
I sat in Jummu'ah in place where I could observe the entrance. I read a Hadith (rather its translation) about entering the masjid with the right foot.
So I figured out if someone would enter with the left one. Once someone did it I thought: " How can somebody do such a sin? How can someone not know this?"
Shaytan at his best.
These are the reasons for which I deleted all the translated Ahadith.
We have to be more careful about what we say and what we think we know. The more we learn the less it seems we know. I'm afraid of Allah's justice, but I hope for his mercy.
Thank you for reading this and I apologize and seek Allah's mercy for all the wrong I may have caused with this.
I ask Allah to guide all of us and give us patience and concern for all of humanity.

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmetullahi wa barakaatuh.

27. Mär 2014, 08:06